I am ready to invest in several segments.

Ответить
Erich

I am ready to invest in several segments.

Сообщение Erich » 26 апр 2020, 11:22

I open a small competition! I am looking for several ideas for investing my own funds in interesting projects:

1) IT. Ready to invest up to 120 000 USD. Location - does not matter - all countries. The project should be interesting, promising and viable.

2) Production. Ideally, metalworking, but I will consider other industries. Ready to invest up to 200 000 USD. Location - Europe. The project should be aimed at expanding the activities of the existing company, have ready markets for products, products should be export-oriented.

3) Construction of profitable real estate. Only Asia! Ready to invest up to 150 000 USD. I consider - hotels, hostels, bars and restaurants and / or something else - interesting and in demand by tourists and the local population. Permitting construction documentation must be ready and in order!

4) The provision of services (for business or the public). Only Eastern Europe and the Baltic countries. Ready to invest up to 80 000 USD. I will consider all the options and ideas for this market segment.

Please - write only in this forum! Please do not disturb with ideas from other business segments! Only projects that comply with the legal field! No "gray" schemes and ideas!

From you - a brief description of the project and the business segment, the required amount of investment, the geographical location of the project, the phone number / watsapp / telegram and email address.

I look forward to real offers from real and responsible people!

Good luck!

ronigames

Re: I am ready to invest in several segments.

Сообщение ronigames » 26 апр 2020, 12:20

Hi,

My name is Simeon Denev and I represent Roni Games (www.ronigames.com). We are looking for investment between 100 000 and 200 000 USD for our main product, a business simulator game. We need 1 year of production to be able to start selling the product, and we expect between 500 000 and 1 000 000 USD in profits in the first 2 years. We are a team of longtime professionals and we want to create long-term software development company.

You can see our Pitch Deck, Business Plan and Finance calculations for 2 years here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... lJs6Ls-RVg

We use all of the latest technologies and we have other promising products and services planned as well.

Please contact us, if interested, so I can show you the current stage of the product and the team: simeon@ronigames.com

Erich

Re: I am ready to invest in several segments.

Сообщение Erich » 28 апр 2020, 08:19

ronigames писал(а):
26 апр 2020, 12:20
Hi,

My name is Simeon Denev and I represent Roni Games (www.ronigames.com). We are looking for investment between 100 000 and 200 000 USD for our main product, a business simulator game. We need 1 year of production to be able to start selling the product, and we expect between 500 000 and 1 000 000 USD in profits in the first 2 years. We are a team of longtime professionals and we want to create long-term software development company.

You can see our Pitch Deck, Business Plan and Finance calculations for 2 years here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... lJs6Ls-RVg

We use all of the latest technologies and we have other promising products and services planned as well.

Please contact us, if interested, so I can show you the current stage of the product and the team: simeon@ronigames.com
I think it might be interesting to me!)
I’ll take a closer look.
Waiting for other suggestions. Will be back a bit later.

Ответить